Thursday, September 09, 2010

11 years....

Whoa! I just realized, that this past August, it's been a full 11 years since I landed in the good ol' US of A in 1999. The twists and turns life has taken is interesting to say nonetheless. However, there is a small part of me that has regrets....

I didn't go back to India as I once thought I would by this time, but more than that, the fact that I'vent been able to be an entrepreneur in this country is hitting me the hardest. I keep thinking of going back, but life keeps taking turns. The worst part however, is the American immigration system that allows illegals to do what they please, but the ones like me who are following the law, be at the end of the line to get a Green Card. Bah!

The positives are definitely there too....better quality of life. A nice townhome, a lovely wife, two wonderful sons now (the second one just born) are all positives....

Now, if I can just get through the sleepless nights and refocus on being back on the entrepreneur path, it would just be so awesome.

No comments: