Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To Be an Entrepreneur....

You not only should have ideas & passion, but the intensity to power through the problems that come your way. Otherwise - it'll be half done and you'll be wondering what went wrong.

I heard a part of the above sentence on "The Biggest Loser" while flipping channels. It struck a chord with me. I think the number of projects that dont get done or are left half way are because of the lack of passion & intensity behind the project.

I am definitely one among them, not because I don't have the passion or intensity, but if something doesn't get done quickly (and with the same intensity and passion as I have by the rest of the team) and to my liking, I almost put it aside, never to come back to it. I think it's the one thing I really have changed about myself, and have a little more ways to go. I think most people suffer from the lack of interest, but the difference between the people who succeed and don't is the drive to COMPLETE what they started - whether you like it or NOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not finishing what you start is probably why 19 out of 20 new startups fail (I think that is the statistic anyway).